Tuesday, February 5, 2013

RAMIRO ENCIZO Petit Noor Yellow Neon Python Bag


Sport and exotic luxury are combined in this RAMIRO ENCIZO yellow neon python, tote bag. The New York based luxury handbag designer has garnered the attention of celebrities and royalty alike, amassing a following of loyal followers that appreciate fine, handcrafted design.

With Spring 2013, I wanted to focus on simple geometric shapes and clean lines to showcase the beautiful materials I chose to work with. I named this collection after one of my beautiful clients, Her Excellency Sheikha Noor and the word Jamila translates to “beautiful” in Arabic,” says Encizo. “I also opted for younger, brighter colors than my previous two collections. I want this collection to speak to a much younger woman while still offering her a luxurious and elegant way to accessorize.

Handcrafted in New York City with genuine Python and lined with supple Lambskin, the Petit Noor features an interior card slot, a currency pocket and an engraved RAMIRO ENCIZO nameplate. The Petit Noor tote retails for $1,695 (contact 212.729.6965 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting  or sales@ramiroencizo.com for more information).

No comments:

Post a Comment