Thursday, March 14, 2013

Next Models Host Photography Exhibition



MODELS Suki Waterhouse and Imogen Morris Clarke will take part in an upcoming photography exhibition, hosted by Next Models, exploring their relationships with the camera. I'll Be Your Mirror, which opens at the Eb and Flow Gallery in London on April 17, sees several of the agency's model talent take control of how they're perceived - to offer candid and intimate insights into their personalities. The showcase will be curated by artist Stuart Semple.

"Sometimes when you're in front of the camera, as much as I love that, I run home with my hair and make-up done, get in front of the mirror and think, 'Ok, now it's my turn. Let's create something that's on my terms,'" said Waterhouse. "I've always wanted to have an exhibition and I've been thinking of ways that I could have one for ages. I hope some people go home and feel a little Sukified. It's a bit of me put out there on a wall."

The third name to take part in the exhibition is television and radio presenter Reggie Yates. The prints will be available to buy on culturelabel.com.
This is the second time that Next has staged an art exhibition - last year models including Tali Lennox and Holly Brown contributed to a display held at the Whisper Gallery based upon identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment