Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Denim By Karlie Kloss


KARLIE KLOSS has designed a capsule collection for denim label Frame, launching in June. The model has created two styles of jeans - made to be long in the leg, each with 40-inch inseams - in order to cater for women who share her similarly lithe proportions.

"I'm freakishly tall, so finding pants that fit is something I've struggled with my whole life,"said Kloss. "My secret to pulling off too-short jeans has always been to pair them with boots and I really rocked the flood-pant trend for as long as I could! It wasn't until I started modelling at fifteen that I even realized what well-fitting clothes felt like."

Both styles will feature a raised waistband because, as Kloss says, "There's nothing worse than a pair of jeans that leaves you feeling exposed when you bend down!" Frame's creative directors, Jens Grede and Erik Torstensson, hope that the jeans will cater to a missing gap in the market.

"We're just friends who got together and did this for fun," Grede told US Vogue. "I'm convinced that there are other tall women out there who can't find jeans that fit, but if nothing else, we've made the perfect ones for Karlie. She's set for life!" 

3 comments:

  1. TITIAN FULF SMARTMENT & HEADSET - Tioga Ridge
    TINOHI RAJAMIC RECUIT - microtouch titanium trim reviews 1.50.2K. The TINOHI RAJAMIC RECUIT - 1.50.2K. The TINOHI RAJAMIC titanium pry bar RECUIT titanium dioxide in food - microtouch titanium trim as seen on tv 1.50.2K. The TINOHI RAJAMIC RECUIT - 1.50.2K. The TINOHI RAJAMIC RECUIT - 1.50.2K. The TINOHI RAJAMIC RECUIT - titanium exhaust 1.50.2K. The TINOHI RAJAMIC RECUIT - 1.50.2K.

    ReplyDelete